Up for the task of joining you wherever your mountaineering pursuits take you, this lightweight and packable down jacket has the warmth and mobility you need for technical ascents in frigid conditions. Whether you're climbing tough routes or doing some ice-cold belay work it's got your back.
- Lightweight down jacket with mobility and warmth for mountaineering
- Pertex Quantum shell is rugged, water-resistant, and lightweight
- Packable 800-fill down insulation has a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Hydrophobic treatment lets the down keep its loft in wet conditions
- Two-way front zipper provides easy access to your belay device
- Mobility-enhancing construction helps you move on cold climbs
- Hood features a wired pea for greater visibility and comfort
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord hem help seal out biting winds
- Included stuff sack helps it fit neatly in your pack
- Item #RAB00N2
- Q & A
how long is the center back length?