Select a Size
Select a Color
Original Pile Jacket
Sometimes nothing quite beats the original, and while that might not be the case with those stick-thin neon skis you found in your dad's garage, it certainly is with the Rab Original Pile Jacket. Paying tribute to Rab's early years, this fleece jacket features high-pile Berber fleece for insulating warmth in cold weather and a windproof liner to ensure that biting winds won't ruin fall hikes or chilly adventures around the city. Adjustable at the collar and hem to seal out the cold, and complete with two cozy hand pockets, this jacket is bound to be a trusty companion on all of your low-temperature travels.
- A classically inspired fleece updated with a windproof liner
- High pile fleece offers toasty insulation when the cold comes on
- Windproof lining ensures that this jacket is outdoor-ready
- Adjustable collar and hem keep your warmth sealed in
- Hand pockets offer everyday storage and quick-access warmth
- Storm flap along main zipper keeps wind from creeping in
- Item #RAB00JD
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] Berber fleece, [lining] Pertex windproof (recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12.5oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 31, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 180 lbs
It's thick, heavy, and doesn't compress well, but this jacket is super warm, significantly more so than any of the 60g synthetic jackets. The big collar does a really good job of sealing in heat and the liner noticeably cuts wind. True to Rab sizing, I'm 6', 180lbs and the large fits perfectly with room for a flannel and maybe vest underneath but not too much where you lose heat. I'm continously impressed with how warm this fleece is, wish it had a good.