Nucleus Pull-On Fleece Jacket
When you've got one hand in a crack of cold granite and the other reaching for the next, the last thing you want is for your clothes to hold you back. When you're done reaching for the crux, reach for the Rab Nucleus Pull-On Fleece Jacket. This midweight fleece has plenty of stretch for chilly fall climbing routes and comfortable layering on the ski hill. Its oval-grid design manages moisture to keep you dry through your layers while enhancing breathability and temperature regulation. When you really need to shed some heat, you can open up the deep front zipper to let cool air into your system, then get back to playing in the mountains with comfortable warmth.
- This fleece midlayer packs plenty of stretch and comfortable warmth
- Thermic stretch fleece moves with you on cold multi-pitch routes
- Wicks moisture and allows air flow for dry and breathable comfort
- Half-zip design allows for effective venting when you really heat up
- Single chest pocket offers quick access to smaller pieces of gear
- Item #RAB00J9