Rain or shine.
A little bit of winter weather never slowed you down, but thanks to the Rab Women's Nimbus Insulated Jacket, you're able to up the ante. The Nimbus features an adaptive construction that allows you to tackle cool weather climbing and hikes without compromising your warmth at the onset of inclement weather.
The Pertex Quantum exterior, which was designed specifically for Rab, is both durable and 20% lighter than other Pertex fabrics to ensure you stay well protected in the face of errant rock features and grabby tree branches. An Endurance coating provides water-resistant protection, while stitch-through baffles keep the insulation in place for maximum warmth. The Cirrus synthetic insulation touts a down-like structure and mimics the warmth of 600-fill down insulation, so it's highly compressible, durable, and warm. The myriad of pockets keep all of your necessities close at hand, and the drawcord hem along with the elastic bound cuffs and hood seal out cold drafts.
- Designed alpine endeavors in wet conditions
- Pertex Quantum exterior is lightweight and durable
- Endurance coating offers water-resistant protection
- Cirrus insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over or under helmets
- Left hand pocket doubles as a stuff sack for jacket
- Slim fit provides added mobility while climbing
- Item #RAB00D8