Why We Like The Rab Mythic G Jacket
The Rab Mythic G Jacket features featherlight performance and ground-breaking 1000 fill power goose down for ridiculous warmth for the weight and premium packability. Rab has paired that light and lofty down with a heat-reflective TILT lining to hold in as much heat as possible while keeping the jacket's weight below 9 ounces. The articulated sleeves increase mobility for climbing and skiing while an adjustable hem and elasticated cuffs seal out snow and keep things trim for better breathability and heat retention. These features add up to a high performance puffy that's both ultralight and ultrawarm.
- Premium packable puffy for mountain adventures
- 1000-fill down is incredibly light and packable
- Atmos fabric is durable and windproof
- Stitch-through construction improves mobility and breathability
- PFC-free DWR sheds light moisture
- TILT lining reduces radiant heat loss by 30%
- Down hood with stiffened peak for protection
- Includes stuff sack
- Item #RABZ0OB
- Atmos (7D nylon ripstop), PFC-free DWR
- 1000-fill goose down
- Fill Weight
- Baffle Construction
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- climbing, mountaineering, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help