Complete alpine protection.
The Rab Men's Latok Alpine Jacket is well equipped for almost any mission that takes you well above treeline. Its air-permeable eVent membrane starts breathing the moment you put it on, unlike other waterproof, breathable garments, so you stay cool and comfortable during the entirety of your ascent. The hood can be worn over a climbing helmet for added protection when you're swinging tools into a vertical column of ice or encounter spindrift as you make your way up a steep couloir.
- Technical shell suited for alpine climbing and ski mountaineering
- Air-permeable eVent membrane is highly breathable and waterproof
- Underarm ventilation allows heat to escape while climbing
- Helmet-compatible hood with wired peak protects against snow
- Adjustable waist and hem lock in heat and seal out cold gusts
- Item #RAB008K
- [membrane/laminate] eVent (3-layer)
- Center Back Length
- helmet compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 zippered security
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, ice climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help