Why We Like The Rab Latok 28 Backpack
Made for backcountry badasses and gram-counters alike, the Rab Latok 28 Backpack balances durability with weight savings for fast-moving ascents. The pack stands up to rugged rocks and sharp tools and ski edges with an ultra-tough Cordura nylon shell that's reinforced with Spectra ripstop—fibers that are 15 times stronger than steel for their relative weight. That keeps weight to a minimum, but we can also remove the foam back panel, detachable rope straps, and other features to shed weight for ultralight missions. A HydroShield water-resistant finish fights off moisture while the roll-top provides a weatherproof seal and easy access to our gear and layers. Made for ski mountaineering and ambitious alpine missions, the Latok 28 makes every gram count, so we can go hard and go light.
- Light and tough day pack for mountaineering missions
- 28-liter capacity good for cold weather day trips
- HydroShield water-resistant finish to shed rain and snow
- X-SHIELD suspension with close-to-back fit for mobility
- Lightweight compression straps double as A-frame ski carry
- Rope carry, ice axe attachments, daisy chain gear attachments
- Easy-release hip belt and sternum strap with rescue whistle
- 19-inch back length
- Item #RABZ0L2
- Responsible Collection
- 210D Cordura, Spectra Ripstop, DWR treatment
- 28L (1710cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- secure rope carry
- Waist Belt
- easy release
- [external] 1 zippered rear, 1 detachable rope strap, [internal] 1 zippered
- Gear Loops
- Ice Axe Carry
- straps, top tensioner
- 22 x 12.2 x 7.9in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13oz
- ice climbing, mountaineering, backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help