Why We Like The Rab Khroma Tour GTX Glove
From skiing the resorts to climbing peaks, the Rab Khroma Tour GTX Glove is an excellent choice for a fully featured glove. The Khroma Tour GTX Glove is made with GORE-TEX® INFINIUM Windstopper technology and features a Pittards leather palm to give us comfort and weather protection on the mountain. An ePTFE membrane helps to keep our hands dry, while the 2-layer fabric with a DWR treatment blocks out the weather the rest of the way. A hook-and-loop adjustable strap secures the glove around our wrist to keep out snow, and the pre-curved fit offers optimal dexterity and a good fit.
- Lightweight gloves for skiing or mountaineering
- Fleece lining keeps us warm
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ windstopper technology blocks out the wind
- Waterproof ePTFE membrane keeps us dry
- Pittards leather palm is durable and provides a good grip
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap keeps out the snow
- Item #RABZ0NN
- 94% nylon, 6% elastene
- ePTFE membrane
- fleece lining
- Claimed Weight
- 5.7oz (162g)
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help