Why We Like The Rab Khroma Latok GORE-TEX Jacket
Whether we're skinning up the mountain as winter storms bring fresh powder or boot packing across windswept ridgelines, the Rab Khroma Latok GORE-TEX Jacket keeps us completely protected. The incredible GORE-TEX PRO membrane seals out wind and snow while offering the most breathable performance of any GORE-TEX product, moving sweat away from our body as we huff and puff up the skin track. Tough nylon withstands run-ins with icy boulders and rough cliff faces, ensuring we stay protected no matter what. The soft stretch wrist gaiter and powder skirt create a seal to keep blowing snow from finding its way under our outer layer so we can enjoy the full benefit of our insulating base and mid-layers as we venture off the beaten path to ride untouched powder on remote slopes.
- Remarkably sturdy shell for snowy backcountry expeditions
- GORE-TEX PRO membrane offers heavy-duty waterproofing
- The most breathable of any GORE-TEX membrane helps expel moisture
- Durable nylon stands up to scrapes and scratches
- Articulated sleeves allow for freedom of movement and arm lift
- Matrix stretch powder skirt stays locked in place to deflect incoming snow
- Two zippered underarm vents help circulate air on the skin track
- Regular fit slides on over insulating layers to keep us completely dry
- Item #RABZ0KK
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX PRO, [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2-way adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve pass, 1 internal zippered chest, 1 internal mesh drop
- 2 zippered underarm
- Powder Skirt
- stretch, zip-off
- integrated cuffs
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.