Why We Like The Khroma Kinetic Jacket
Allow yourself to find as much joy in the ascent as you do in the ride back down with the Rab Khroma Kinetic Jacket. As Rab's most flexible, breathable ski jacket for mountaineering and backcountry touring, and despite its light, soft hand, this jacket boasts seriously impressive waterproof ratings for the protection you can count on when there's heavy snowfall in the forecast.
- Rab's most breathable, flexible shell for backcountry touring
- Proflex offers extremely high waterproof, breathable ratings
- Regular fit allows for a full range of motion on
- 3-layer construction keeps the jacket thin, light, and packable
- Through flow ventilation zippers includes venting napoleon pockets
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs ensure secure coverage
- Aquaguard zippered Napoleon pockets ventilate and stash skins
- Item #RABZ08U
- [membrane/laminate] Proflex (3-layer) [face fabric] 20D stretch woven nylon (90% nylon, 10% elastane), DWR finish, [backer] 100% polyeser
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- 2 YKK Aquaguard zippered chest
- through flow system
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 31, 2021
Very nice jacket and color
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
This is a very nice jacket, and I love the color, including the matching reddish zippers, not blue as shown on the picture. The jacket has a perfect fit, nice thin flexible fabric, unfortunately I was looking for a Gore-Tex shell, to me this jacket doesn?t look durable enough for a whole season of back country skiing, and also missing a snow skirt and extra pockets.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help