Why We Like The Khroma Kinetic Jacket
The Khroma Kinetic is Rab's most flexible, breathable ski jacket for mountaineering and backcountry touring, and despite its light, soft hand, the jacket retains ridiculously high waterproof ratings to give us confidence when we're out there under heavy snowfall. We also find it to be a solid choice for powder days, with amplified breathability keeping you comfy on the ascent. A thin, light 3-layer construction lets you pack the jacket down small to stow in packed ski packs. Plus, the venting pockets are large enough to stow skins for hot laps.
- Rab's most breathable, flexible shell for backcountry touring
- Proflex offers extremely high waterproof, breathable ratings
- 3-layer construction keeps the jacket thin, light, and packable
- Through flow ventilation zippers includes venting napoleon pockets
- Adjustments at helmet-compatible hood, hem, and cuffs block wind
- Item #RABZ07B
- [membrane/laminate] Proflex (3-layer), [face fabric] 90% nylon, 10% elastane, [backer] 100% polyeser
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- 2 zippered chest
- through flow
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- climbing, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 19, 2021
Perfect, save for one thing
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 5"
I love this jacket. Waterproof with just a bit of stretch. I rode all season in this, and it was perfect. From snow storms to spring days, it did everything great. The only thing - the cuffs are small and struggle to fit over under-the-cuff cloves. It would be nice if they were bigger and able to use a velcro closure. Beyond that - the pit zips are in a weird, but nice place. It allows venting when moving without rushing cold air into the body. the double zipper is a nice bonus. And the double chest pockets are huge - and includes a pass-through in one of them.
November 1, 2020
Very nice jacket, fits well
Very nice jacket, fits well (but just a bit on the larger size).
Originally reviewed on Rab
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help