Why We Like The Kaon Down Jacket
For alpine adventures when you want to do more, without bringing along more, don the Kaon jacket. This down parka provides intelligent zoning that specifically places insulation where its needed for warmth and protection without weighing you down.
- A lightweight jacket built to do anything, without a weight penalty
- Atmos lightweight ripstop prevents snags and is supremely durable
- 800-fill European goose down traps in body heat and breathes
- Fluorocarbon-free hydroponic down is better for the environment
- Uninsulated underarm panels boost mobility and breathability
- Stratus insulation on hood sides and shoulders stays warm if wet
- Stuff sack for easy storage on trips
- Item #RABZ04A
- Atmos ripstop nylon
- [body] 800-fill ll Goose Down (RDS certified), [cuffs, shoulders, and hips]Stratus (synthetic), [underarm] Pertex Quantum Air panels
- Fill Weight
- [size 12] 2.3oz
- Baffle Construction
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27in
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 2, 2022
Needs hand pockets!
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
The color is gorgeous and the fit is great, but it feels so awkward not having hand pockets. Bummer that it was designed that way. I'll be returning it for a different Rab jacket.
May 16, 2020
Fab colour and fits perfectly!
Fab colour and fits perfectly! Comfortable and very light wearing and I love the design.
Originally reviewed on Rab
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help