Select a Size
Select a Color
Infinity Light Down Jacket
Skiers, mountaineers, and climbers exploring at high altitudes need reliable insulation, and this jacket is more than up to the task. Highly resistant to wind and water, this down-insulated jacket provides effective, packable warmth that will be a welcome partner on frigid belays and summit pushes.
- Dependable down jacket with high levels of weather-resistance
- Gore-Tex Infinium fabric blocks all but the heaviest precipitation
- Gore-Tex Windstopper overlays provide windproofing in key areas
- Packable 800-fill down offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Hydrophobic treatment helps the down keep its loft in wet conditions
- Two-way front zipper provides easy access to your belay device
- Hood features a wired peak for greater visibility and comfort
- Elasticated cuffs and drawcord hem help seal out biting winds
- Included stuff sack makes it easy to fit in your pack
- Reflective elements boost your visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #RAB00LG
- [membrane/laminate] (throughout) Gore-Tex Infinium, (torso, upper arms) Gore-Tex Windstopper, [face fabric] nylon ripstop, [lining] Atmos (nylon ripstop)
- 190g 800-fill down, Nikwax hydrophobic treatment
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, [internal] 1 zippered stash
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.5oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 24, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 210 lbs
Super nicely made. Excellent fit and articulation. Slim fit. Wanted something a bit warmer though. It was warm and breathable about as warm as an atom ar with a wool base layer. in that ball park anyway. The wind proof quality would make it feel much warmer those on blustery days. They have a heavier version of this jacket but didn’t like the two tone color. Otherwise EXCELLENT! Really really good fit as a mid layer or standalone around town.