Low weight for high altitudes.
If sleeping on a portaledge hanging hundreds of feet in the air in the middle of a snow storm sounds like your type of vacation, then the Women's Rab Infinity G Hooded Down Jacket would be your version of tropical delight. Its down insulation feels like a ball of sunshine while you're counting how many times a tent strap whips against the frame (what else are you going to do?), and this down has a phenomenal 850+ fill rating for extremely high loft, which equates to more warmth, less weight, and better compression for compact packing. Exclusive for Rab, the ridiculously light Pertex Quantum GL shell maximizes the loft with large baffles and incredible breathability.
- Packable down jacket designed for high altitudes and low temps
- 850+ fill down makes this insulator light and surprisingly warm
- Hydrophobic treatment helps down retain loft in damp moisture
- Ultralight Pertex Quantum GL fabric optimizes down's loft
- Helmet-compatible hood with stretch binding and adjustments
- Hem drawcord and elastic stretch cuff solidify coverage
- Item #RAB00F4
[face fabric] Pertex Quantum GL, [lining] 100% nylon
850-fill goose down
[external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, sport climbing, trad climbing