Why We Like The Infinity Alpine Jacket
The Rab Infinity Alpine Jacket has the heavyweight warmth necessary for alpine climbs, ice climbs, and winter mountaineering missions. It's heavily lofted in high-quality, 800-fill down insulation with a Nikwax hydrophobic treatment that maintains the down's lofty warmth in wet weather. GORE-TEX's INFINIUM Windstopper fabric fends off whipping winds and all the snow that sprays with it. We also appreciate Rab's relaxed, articulated fit that offers full mobility and easy layering.
- Heavyweight insulator designed for winter climbing and mountaineering
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM Windstopper is windproof and weather-resistant
- 800-fill down insulation treated with Nikwax for hydrophobic water-resistance
- Articulated sleeves ensure full mobility
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood ensures secure coverage
- Adjustments at hem and cuffs fine-tune the fit
- Internal stretch mesh pockets sized for water bottles, gloves, and skins
- Item #RABZ0CK
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX INFINIUM Windstopper, [face fabric] 30D nylon, 13D nylon, [lining] 20D recycled nylon
- 800-fill European goose down
- Fill Weight
- [medium] 6.2oz
- relaxed, articulated
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 30.1in
- helmet-compatible, insulated
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12oz
- winter climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help