Select a size:
Electron Pro Down Jacket
Bringing you the optimal blend of low weight, warmth, and protection, the Rab Electron Pro Jacket fights off cold weather so you can continue climbing or skiing comfortably. The Electron Pro excels on winter ice climbs, summer alpine endeavors, and shoulder-season multi-pitches. Light and lofty 800-fill down insulation equips the Electron Pro with midweight warmth, and Nikwax's hydrophobic water-resistant treatment helps the down retain its lofty warmth in moisture. Rab wrapped up this protective insulation with Pertex's highly water-resistant, breathable, and wind-repellent Quantum Pro fabric. The hood cinches down over beanies or helmets with ease, and Rab added a wired peak to stay out of eyesight while you belay. Rab also included a stuff sack for compact storage in your backpack.
- Warm, tough down jacket for alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Pertex Quantum Pro is light, durable, and water-resistant
- 800 fill-power goose down insulation offers lofty warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts easily via drawcord
- Multiple pockets stash mid-adventure essentials
- Included stuff stack makes for easy storage
- Item #RABZ086
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum Pro (20D nylon ripstop), DWR finish, [lining] 20D recycled nylon
- 800 fill-power European goose down, Nikwax finish
- Fill Weight
- [large] 170g
- Baffle Construction
- zoned midi and micro baffle, stitch-through
- Center Back Length
- [small] 26in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.