Downpour Hooded Jacket
You snuck out of town for the long weekend in the hopes of escaping the rain, but you didn't make it far enough. Rather than hiding out in the cabin as the rain falls, arm yourself with the Rab Women's Downpour Hooded Jacket and get outside. Its Pertex Shield construction shrugs off anything from a light drizzle to the steady fall of rain to keep you dry and comfortable whether you're watching raindrops ripple across the still pond or hiking to the overlook. Underarm zippers let you dump heat when things start to heat up on the climb, while the adjustable hood lets you customize your coverage to keep you as dry as possible. A lightweight, packable design makes this jacket easy to toss in your pack on days when the skies threaten rain.
- Lightweight, packable jacket for wet days outside
- Pertex Shield+ construction offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Underarm zippers provide ventilation for active pursuits
- Adjustable hood with flexible polymer peak for added protection
- Drawcord and hook-and-loop adjustable hem and cuffs seal out weather
- Item #RAB00E2
- [membrane/laminate] Pertex Shield+ (2.5-layer), [face] nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, flexible polymer peak
- 2 zippered hand
- underarm zippers
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 16, 2021
Good if you're skinny!
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 130 lbs
I was disappointed with the fit of this jacket. If you've got a booty, don't get it. It was way too tight at the bottom for how loose the top was. Otherwise great material and color.
June 8, 2019
I like it!!!!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 111 lbs
I was expecting little thicker material! But actually like the thinner now. It keeps some cold out mostly if wear layers and I've stayed dry! Great for Spring and I'm sure Fall too. It's adorable and great fit! I've had lots of complements with the style.
June 26, 2020
Does this jacket have a mesh lining?