Why We Like The Rab Cubit Stretch Down Vest
Constructed with 100% recycled down insulation, the Rab Cubit Stretch Down Vest is our top pick for a stylish vest that keeps you warm and cozy while out and about during the winter months. The 700 fill-power down features a hydrophobic finish, ensuring the vest retains its loft in wet conditions and is quick drying to keep your core warm. Its Pertex 3D Weave construction is lightweight and stretchy, allowing you to easily pack your vest into a bag when the sun comes out to play.
- 100% recycled down insulated vest made for everyday activities
- Pertex 3DWeave fabric maximizes performance, freedom of movement
- 700 fill-power insulation provides superior warmth on cold days
- Down features a hydrophobic treatment to retain loft in wet weather
- Lightweight construction allows for easy packing of vest between uses
- Attached hood is filled with down for additional warmth to the head
- 2 front YKK zipped hand pockets provide room for daily essentials
- Item #RABZ0DC
- Responsible Collection
- Pertex Quantum 3DWeave pre-woven baffle w/ fluorocarbon-free DWR
- 700 fill-power recycled down w/ Nikwax hydrophobic finish (96g)
- Waterproof Rating
- Center Back Length
- 26.4in (67cm)
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- down-filled hood
- Claimed Weight
- 12.4oz (S)
- lifestyle, hike and camp
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help