Axion Pro Down Jacket
High elevation climbing and mountaineering objectives have a certain way of throwing unexpected weather at even the most experienced alpinists. For this reason, it's helpful to have a ‘stay-warm-no-matter-what’ type of layer in your pack at all times, just in case of the unexpected. This is where the Axion Pro Down Jacket comes into play, thanks to heavyweight insulation and a packable design. The 700 fill down insulation boasts superior warmth-retention and a Nikwax hydrophobic finish to ensure moisture doesn’t interfere with its insulating properties. The jacket packs down into the included stuff sack to ensure that you always have room for it — just incase.
- Heavyweight insulated jacket is suited for climbing and mountaineering
- 700 fill down traps body heat to maintain your core temperature
- Helmet compatible hood ensures you stay toasty while on-belay
- Partially recycled materials lay-up gives you peace of mind
- Included stuff sack fits the jacket to save room in your pack
- Item #RABZ085
- [face fabric] 100% recycled 20D ripstop nylon, [lining] recycled 20D nylon, [finish] DWR
- recycled down, Nikwax hydrophobic finish
- Fill Weight
- Baffle Construction
- Midi baffle stitch
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 16.5oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 25, 2020
What is the down fill weight?
December 1, 2020
Hey Karen, the down fill weight is 700.