Why We Like The Rab Aeon LT 18L Backpack
A technical day pack with everything we need to take our gear along and keep us comfortable on the trail. The Rab Aeon LT 18L Backpack is one of our go-to choices when we need a pack that is great for moving fast in mountainous terrain. Made out of durable nylon and featuring 18 liters of storage space, the Aeon is ready for any adventure we are planning. The shoulder straps have a harness construction that features two sternum straps for a secure fit, and the harness has a zippered chest pocket and a drop-in chest pocket for quick access to snacks and other essentials. This pack is compatible with a 3-litre water bladder for easy hydrating on the trail, and bungee cords on the back and front of the pack allow us to store our trekking poles when we don't need them. A front stash pocket allows us to store our rain jackets for easy access, and the Air Contour back system uses a suspended mesh design over an EVA back pad for a breathable and super comfortable fit.
- Daypack with technical features for moving fast on the trail
- 18-liter capacity allows us to store all our essentials
- Drop-in and zippered chest pockets provides us with easy access to our snacks
- Bungee cord locks allows us to store our trekking poles
- Item #RABZ0GT
- Responsible Collection
- 70D x 140D nylon dobby (50% recycled), TriShield
- 18L (1098cu in)
- molded back panel, padded, mesh
- Shoulder Straps
- padded mesh
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 2 shoulder strap, 2 hip belt, main, side, front stash
- Gear Loops
- Trekking Pole Carry
- 19.29 x 11.02 x 7.08in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- hiking, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help