Travis Rice Stretch Hooded Jacket
When Quiksilver asked Travis Rice what he'd like to wear while bombing down big, mountainous bowls filled with powder, the Men's Travis Rice Stretch Hooded Jacket basically came out of his mouth. It boasts DryFlight's highest-rated waterproof membrane to keep you comfortably dry when you're turning waist-high powder into a solid backcountry jump. Toray's Dermizax Megastretch fabric moves with you up long bootpacks, down powdery rides, and whatever position you're in after you huck off too-big-of-a-cliff.
- Withstand snow and ice while shredding massive lines or the park
- DryFlight membrane sheds water with a robust 30K waterproof rating
- Regular fit and stretch fabric moves with you when hitting jumps
- Mesh-lined underarm zippers dump heat during bluebird days
- Powder skirt, hood, and wrist gaiters lock out snow in deep powder
- Item #QKS03AD
- Q & A
Style meets Superior quality and design
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 190lbs
Epic design and features. Exactly what you would expect from T rice. The hood and pockets are great.
Does this coat have hand skirts?
These do come with wrist gaiters to block out the snow!