Why We Like The Quiksilver Ridge Jacket
We all hate getting cold and wet on the slopes, so Quicksilver made the Ridge Jacket to protect our kids with a waterproof and breathable DryFlight shell. It features plenty of Warmflight Eco insulation to keep them warm—and mesh, underarm vents to dump heat and moisture if they get too warm.
- Technical snow jacket for boys
- DryFlight membrane is waterproof and breathable
- 100g insulation in body, 80g in hood for added warmth
- Tuck-away powder skirt and stretchy wrist gaiters keep out snow
- Mesh-lined underarm vents release heat to regulate temperature
- Fixed, adjustable hood and adjustable cuffs to dial in fit
- Recycled polyester reduces landfill waste
- Item #QKSM3ZG
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Quiksilver DryFlight, [face fabric] 50% polyester, 40% recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR coating, [lining] taffeta, brushed tricot
- Warmflight Eco
- Waterproof Rating
- critical seams sealed
- below hip
- fixed, adjustable
- [external] 2 handwarmer, 1 sleeve (pass), [internal] 1 media, 1 mesh (goggle)
- underarm mesh
- Powder Skirt
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help