Why We Like The Quiksilver Mission Block Jacket
Pint-sized rippers still need the same coverage on hill as their larger counterparts, so we equip them with the Quiksilver Mission Block Jacket. This jacket combines a waterproof and breathable Dryflight 2-layer laminate with lofty WarmFlight insulation to keep little shredders dry, warm, and stoked.
- Ski jacket to keep the heat in and snow out
- Waterproof membrane seals out snow and water
- Body-mapped insulation for a warm core and mobile arms
- Fixed and adjustable hood for added weather protection
- Tuck-away powder skirt with snaps
- Recycled materials reduce our carbon footprint
- Item #QKSM4JE
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Dryflight (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyster, PFC-free DWR coating, [lining] Taffeta
- Warmflight Eco
- Waterproof Rating
- critical seams sealed
- [external] 1 zippered chest, 2 hand, 1 zippered sleeve (pass), [internal] 1 mesh drop (goggles)
- Powder Skirt
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 90 day
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help