Why We Like The Quiksilver In The Hood Jacket
Armed with waterproof DryFlight technology and lofty, moisture-resistant insulation, the In The Hood Jacket keeps our youngster warm and dry during chilly laps and windy lift rides. A tuck-away powder skirt and soft-lined chin guard provide extra barriers against the snow and chill, while recycled face fabric and insulation add sustainability to function.
- Ski and snowboard jacket for colder days at the resort
- DryFlight membrane for breathable, waterproof protection
- WarmFlight Eco synthetic fill provides low-bulk warmth
- Recycled, water-resistant face fabric sheds light moisture
- Critically sealed seams keep moisture out in key areas
- Hand, ski pass, and goggle pockets secure the essentials
- Item #QKSM3YX
- [membrane/laminate] DryFlight (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR [lining] polyester taffeta
- WarmFlight Eco (recycled PET synthetic) [body, sleeves] 80g [hood] 40g
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critcally sealed
- fixed, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve pass [internal] 1 goggle
- Powder Skirt
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help