Why We Like The Quiksilver Estate Pant
We want our kids to inherit a healthy earth, so we love that Quiksilver's Estate Pant is made with the environment in mind. Better construction features recycled and repurposed content from the inside out without losing the sporty tech and quality structure that we trust. DryFlight technology, PFC-free DWR finish, and critically-sealed seams keep moisture at bay while our junior shredders take the hill. And lightweight synthetic insulation holds heat close, even in wet winter conditions.
- Snowsports pants crafted with high-quality and earth-conscious materials
- Eco-friendly shell construction from repurposed scraps and textile waste
- Recycled PET insulation has water-resistant, heat-retaining properties
- Modern fit offers room for movement in a sleek silhouette
- Mesh-lined vents release heat without letting in the snow
- Seam tape in critical zones prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Adjustable waist dials fit as kids grow
- Item #QKSM4J9
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryFlight 10K, [face fabric] 100% recycled Re-Made polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] recycled polyester taffeta, recycled polyester tricot
- 80g WarmFlight x2 Eco (100% recycled PET polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- mesh-lined inner thigh zippers
- hook-and-loop tabs
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 90 days
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help