Select style & size:Select options
See new sights.
Something about the stylishly small, rounded frames of the Sundance Sunglasses by Proof Eyewear brings out your inner child and wanderlust impulses. It's lightweight construction made of recycled aluminum and sustainably sourced wood is designed for life on the open road, to go new places and see new sights. The polarized lenses protect you from glares as you make your way through new cities and climb new mountains, while the water and sweat-resistant finish can stand under misters on rooftop patios and on the edge of waterfalls.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Wanderlust sunglasses made to explore with you
- Lightweight aluminum and wood frames creates stylish contrast
- Polarized lenses protect you from intensive sun exposure
- Water and sweat-resistant finish made for adventuring
- Item #PRF001D
- Q & A
fashionable eye wear
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I really like the look of the sunglasses. I'm stoked about the purple lenses. The fit for me is loose. I have a small head and narrow face. I plan to go to the optometrist to see if they can tighten the fit of the frame around the temples. I may also have to use a cord to hold the glasses. I haven't tested how well the polarized lenses work in the sun yet.