Select style & size:Select options
A prime cooking option.
When combined, the stove's heat exchanger, wind guard, and optimized burner render the Primetech's fuel consumption half that of the average camp stove, so you no longer have to choose between eating a hot meal or having potable water to drink. But the coolest thing about the Primetech is its ability to fine-tune heat intensity, so you don't have to fuse mac & cheese fragments into the bottom of your pot just to ward off the blue box blues.
- A fully-integrated camp stove for cooking at camp
- Wind guard couples with burner for efficiency
- Half the fuel consumption of average camp stoves
- Regulator allows fine-tuning heat, simmering
- Includes pan and saucepan with non-stick for easy cleaning
- Lid has integrated strainer for easy pasta straining
- Piezo ignition easy to light, even in wind
- Aluminum tongs included
- Item #PMS002H
- Q & A
Great lil stove
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
On this trip I used the Primus 2.3L Primetech Stove. This is a nice bigger unit good for multiparty use. It comes with 2 pots; one anodized and one ceramic, a case, a burner base, a detachable handle, a clear lid with a built in colander and an igniter. This stove is really light just weighing in at 30.6 oz. I cooked rice in mine and it had the water beginning to boil in 1 min 45 seconds and by 3 minutes 15 seconds it was at a full roaring boil. I didnt have a chance to clean it the night I used it but the next day even with the food dried onto it, cleanup was effortless. Everything wiped right out, no scrubbing required! Because of the convenience and lightness of this it fits in my hiking backpack and I will be using it on overnight hiking trips. I love that everything can all fit together and go into the carrying case. This is fast assembly (within minutes you can use it)