Cynic X Helmet
Well-rounded in both performance and style, the Cynic X has you covered wherever you lay down tracks, whether it's in the backcountry or at your favorite resort. Constant ventilation and an easy adjustment system keep you comfortable, while MIPS technology keeps you prepared for falls and collisions of all kinds.
- Reliable helmet with the safety features and comfort you need
- MIPS technology reduces force during angled collisions and falls
- In-mold construction saves on weight while staying ultra tough
- Direct Automatic venting maintains steady temperature regulation
- Easy adjustment system tightens quickly and releases in an instant
- Snap buckle can be clipped and unclipped with one hand
- Audio compatible with both wired and wireless systems
- Comfortable inner lining wicks sweat and regulates temperature
- Anti-odor treatment turns down the funk factor when working hard
- Item #PRH0017
- Q & A
So comfy I forgot it was there.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Really really comfortable on my noggin. Day started sunny - and heat vented just fine, while keeping everything cozy when the weather reversed course. Never felt hot OR cold. Went with an M on 57cm , and zero complaints. Snap-buckle is really slick - storage bag is a really nice touch.
Haven’t snowboarded with it yet
So I just received my pret helmet today. I ordered a large because My measurements were really close to a large (22.5inches) I felt if I bought the medium it would have been super uncomfortable. While making sure to be safe I did do what the instructions said: “put helmet on, leave chin strap undone and shake your head lightly, the helmet should not change position “. When I did this it moved, but slightly. So I put on a cloth headband ( one used to pull back hair when working out) and bam , perfection. The helmet didn’t move at all. I would have given it 5 stars but I haven’t actually used it for its intended purpose. I love the adjust size system in the back and just love the style and color of this helmet. Can’t wait to ride.