Everything you need, nothing you don't.
In an era where everything's kitted out with tech-this and cutting-edge-that, it's refreshing to see the cleanly styled Cynic Helmet by Pret. The Cynic ditches messy lines and over-the-top features in favor of minimalist design, cozy comfort, and proven protection as you dart between trees, drop into the park, and lap up fresh powder. In-mold construction shaves weight and eliminates excess bulk—all while maintaining certified protection with its impact-absorbing foam liner.
Inside the Cynic, the recycled fleece EcoSmart liner keeps your head toasty on those freezing days where the wind is howling and the mercury plummets. Pret's VTT1 ventilation system releases excess heat and moisture with its myriad of air intake and exhaust ports located along the front, top, and backside of the helmet. Vent covers are sewn directly into the removable liner, so you can close the front and top vents during truly frigid conditions. And to ensure the helmet doesn't bobble around at higher speeds, the RCS fit system features a micro-adjust dial that cinches it down tightly.
- Cleanly styled helmet maximizes protection, minimizes bulk
- In-Mold construction for lightweight impact protection
- EcoSmart liner of recycled fleece for cozy warmth
- VTT1 ventilation with front, top, and rear vents
- RCS fit system with micro-adjustable control dial
- Compatible with Outdoor Tech speakers (not included)
- Item #PRH000R