Premium protection, minimal weight.
Newly introduced for this season, the Pret Cirque Helmet is the lightest helmet with VTT4 system, which offers massive airflow ports that open and close with the flick of a sliding control knob. The Cirque employ's ACT variable-thickness construction for a lightweight feel that's impressively resilient to high-speed crashes. This construction places varying densities of polycarbonate along strategic areas of the helmet's shell, allowing it to be as lightweight as possible, but without sacrificing impact protection where you need it most.
Seeing it's made for the discerning skier and rider seeking the best possible fit, Pret's signature RCS fit system fine-tunes the Cirque's fit and feel with the quick spin of its micro-adjust dial along the rear. This micro-adjustable fit system is complemented with a cozy liner of wool-blended fabric, as well as a Fidlock magnetic buckle for ease of use. Moreover, the ear covers are fully compatible with Outdoor Tech speakers (not included), so you can jam out and answer calls while you're shredding pow and lapping the park.
- Lightweight helmet with an exceptional ventilation system
- ACT construction shaves weight and maintains rugged protection
- VTT4 system with massive ventilation ports and open/close switch
- RCS system with micro-adjustable dial for a truly custom fit
- Cozy liner of wool-blended fabric is quick-drying and warm
- Fully compatible with Outdoor Tech Speakers (not included)
- Fidlock magnetic buckle is intuitive, even with one hand
- Item #PRH000N
- Q & A
Nice helmet for round heads
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
five stars even though I sent it back. Nice helmet, light and airy but it didn't fit my head well (can't knock off a star for that). as others have noted, it is for those of us with round noggins- not me.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love Pret helmets and this is the third for my family (and my first). They fit well, are warm, and stylish in my opinion.