The Prana M-65 Jacket has your back on rainy day commutes, and short bad weather hikes by repelling water and controlling your personal climate. The lightweight polyester outer with DWR finish helps fight off rain and bead up moisture on the surface, as well as keep you moving forward without overheating. Meanwhile the sealed seams fight off additional moisture and removable hood ensures you are comfortable at all times.
- Water repellent jacket that helps you brave moist commutes
- Recycled polyester, DWR coating, fight off light precipitation
- Sealed seams help prevent water from sneaking in to your layers
- Lightweight construction allows for easy storage in packs
- Multiple pockets ensure that you are ready for anything
- Item #PRA01IW
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester (2.5-layer), DWR coating
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [large] 30in
- [external] 2 hand, 2 chest, [internal] 1 mesh drop-in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 28, 2019
Does anyone know if the pockets have zippers
July 1, 2019
There's only one zippered pocket - it's hidden behind the chest pocket. Email me at Cmorrill@backcountry.com if you have any more questions!