Why We Like The prAna Koen Pant
From the farmer's market to sunset hikes and everything in between, the prAna Koen Pant has us comfortable and ready to take on the day. Bsuilt from a stretchy, moisture-wicking material these pants move with us as we scramble up steep slopes, while the minimalist design makes these an easy choice for a trip into town.
- Versatile pant for trail-to-town comfort and all day style
- Performance blend fabric wicks away moisture to keep us cool and dry
- Elastic waistband and drawcord offer a comfortable, secure fit
- Two zippered pockets stash our smaller daily essentials
- Item #PRAZ9Y6
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 81% nylon, 10% polyester, 9% elastane
- [short]28in, [regular] 30in, [tall] 32in
- 2 zippered hand
- elastic, internal drawcord
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 12, 2023
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
I do not climb at all but I took a chance with these pants and I’m so glad I did. I have had these exact pants in two different colors for over a year now and I love them. They are the perfect pant to wear literally anywhere. You can dress them up or down. They are very thin but the fabric's excellent quality have prevented any tears or rips; I have never put them in my dryer, always hang to dry. Flattering in the rear, you need a thong with these as the rear is pocketless and any sort of panty line is very noticeable. I usually order mediums but I think these run a tad large so small fits me best. I love the drawstring at the ankles, it allows you to change up the look. I am typically not a “I have these in every color!” type of girl but these pants may turn me into that girl, which makes me cringe comfortably in my pants.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help