Why We Like The Koen Capri
A new-to-us trail just popped up on our radar, so we pull on the Koen Capri to go see where it takes us. The smooth, low-profile waistband sits discreetly under our pack, and the stretchy material lets us move freely while still working just as hard as us by providing serious abrasion resistance as we explore the overgrown singletrack.
- Versatile capri for rugged outdoor adventures
- Burly yet lightweight material for long-lasting performance
- Knit waistband with drawcord gives a soft, secure fit
- Front pockets hold onto your phone, lip balm, and topo
- Slight seam shirring adds a fun style detail
- Item #PRAZ9JL
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 81% nylon, 10% polyester, 9% elastane
- 22.5in (small)
- 2 front slash pockets
- mid rise, elasticized, internal drawcord
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 17, 2021
Lightweight, comfy feel...but odd fit
I have a size Medium in this pant that I bought last year and wear a lot. They are a bit big and stretch out within hours of washing/drying, so I purchased a Small this time. Unfortunately, the Medium is a bit large, but the Small is a bit small. Trying to decide whether to return them and eat the $6.99 shipping fee.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help