Luxurious layering companion.
When the extended days and sweltering sunshine of summer seem like a distant memory, layer up in the coziness of the Prana Women's Halle Insulated Hooded Vest. This luxurious layering piece features a unique dual-layered design with two separate zips for customizing coverage. The outer shell of abrasion-resistant nylon covers a sleek polyester jacket underneath, both treated with a DWR finish to repel light showers and misty mornings from dampening your daily fun.
To ensure high levels of warmth, the interior jacket employs Primaloft ECO insulation for lofty warmth that just doesn't quit, even if it's cold and damp outside. This synthetic-based insulation mimics the lofty structure of down, but it's not susceptible to clumping together in the wet, meaning you'll stay pleasantly warm on drizzly autumn days. Plus, these insulating fibers are breathable, so you don't overheat once you step indoors to grab a coffee or check out a local bookstore.
- Fend of chilly weather with this luxurious layering piece
- Dual-layer design with two zippers for customizing coverage
- Shell of abrasion-resistant nylon with water-resistant finish
- Inner jacket features Primaloft Eco insulation for lofty warmth
- Zippered pockets offer a cozy place for frozen fingers
- Novelty piping and ribbon accents for added flair
- Drawcord cinch at waistline for a secure fit
- Item #PRA00Z4
- Q & A
Very comfy vest! Runs big.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 132lbs
I love this vest. It's great for those moderately cold days. Kept me warm on hikes, but didn't make me overheat. The pockets are big enough for my phone, as I like to have easy access to it. The double zip is great, and the color is spot on. I originally ordered a medium thinking I'd like to have some extra room, but it was way too big. The arm holes were huge. I returned it for a small, and it fits perfectly!
Love this vest!
Fits perfectly and is so comfortable!