It's finally fall.
As the seasons start to change, so does your wardrobe. The feminine Prana Diva Jacket completes your fall and early winter set up with its cozy Sherpa lining that keeps you warm when the temperatures start to drop. Wear it out for early morning coffee dates with friends and the DWR treatment will protect you from dew and the morning mist. After coffee, stroll through town in comfort with the breathable side and under arm panels and keep your fingers warm in the zippered hand pockets.
- Lined jacket to fend of the chill of fall on days around town
- DWR treatment to shell repels light moisture on dewy mornings
- Sherpa interior lining adds warmth on chilly days
- Rib knit side, underarm panel offer breathability
- Double needle quilting offers feminine aesthetic
- Item #PRA01CG
- Q & A
Something a Little Different
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 125lbs
I wanted a lightweight, yet warm jacket for Texas winters. This coat fits the bill. This jacket is a little different style than all the Patagonia jackets I see these days (and cheaper), and I like that. I love Patagonia but I also love being a little different from the crowd. I have always enjoyed Prana, so I thought I would give this one a try. This jacket is form fitting, yet cozy. It’s attractive and not too bulky. I am happy with the purchase. Not to mention Backcountry service is always top-notch.