Take the step.
You may only be walking in and out of the office today, but that doesn't mean you need to be cold. The Prana Men's Bronson Towne Jacket aims to keep you warm, whether you walk outside is long or short. The sherpa-lined upper cuddles your shoulders as you brave icy winds, while the taffeta quilt on the lower half keeps elements out. The adjustable cuffs work to keep the gusts out of your sleeves as you get one step closer to the front door. As soon as you get to the door, though, you whip off your hood and are ecstatic to be inside to hide from the cold for the rest of the day; you even leave the Bronson on while you warm up.
- A warm, lined jacket for braving the cold
- Chin guard keeps skin from getting irritated by zipper
- Media pocket holds phone and wallet securely
- Storm flap keeps elements out
- Dual entry pockets keep hands warm and valuables secure
- Item #PRA011Y
- Q & A
Awesome Jacket. Runs large.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
Seems like an extremely well made jacket. Heavy duty and very warm. Unfortunately it runs large so I have to return it. I'm wear a small in most coats, but this one is much too big for me.