Select style & size:Select options
Ride with luck on your side.
If you've been chased off of the road by angry dogs, had rides cancelled by vicious thunder storms, or lost your lucky four-leaf-clover on your most recent CX-hurdle slip, you may be overdue for the Portland Design Lucky Cat Cage. This handy little bottle cage mounts on any standard bottle mount, and adds an adorable bit of flair to your ride, hugging your water bottle tight for support, and gracing your bicycle with good luck. It might look cute and quaint, but it's made from durable 5052 aluminum alloy to stand up to miles on the road, with a clear coat to keep the kitty's smiling eyes and shiny gold collar scratch free.
- An adorable bit of luck to add to your steed
- Sturdy alloy construction holds up to wear and tear
- Clear coat keeps the kitty's smiling face safe from scratches
- Includes two stainless steel bolts for installation
- Item #PDW000U
- Q & A
cute to boot.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is the cutest bottle cage I've ever spotted, so I snagged one for my Krampus, to give it a little cheer. It holds my bottle well, and is easy to access on the side. I have a small frame, which can cause some hassle when it comes to mounting bottle cages and pulling bottles out from the top, so the side-access makes this bottle awesome.