Select style & size:Select options
City Rover 700 and Io USB Light Set
A perfect combination for your evening or nighttime commute, the City Rover 700 and Io USB Light Set is ready to brighten the road ahead and alert following traffic to your presence with a bright headlight and tail light coming in at an impressive value.
The 700 lumen headlight features a powerful USB-rechargeable lithium-ion battery and a bright Cree LED bulb ready to illuminate the darkness on your commute or evening road ride. Its precision reflector provides superior luminous guidance to the front and side for up to 2 hours on high, 8 hours on low, or 36 hours in flash mode. In case of a low battery, the City Rover will run for an additional 15 minutes in low power safety mode after the low battery indicator light comes on. The lumens and burn times are FL1-certified, and the light uses a Texas Instruments circuit for longevity.
The Io USB Tail Light has two bright LED bulbs paired with another USB-rechargeable battery. There are three modes: steady, flash, and pulse, ensuring you have the right setting for any situation. It can be mounted vertically or horizontally on your seatpost or seatstay, and includes brackets for both.
- A headlight & tail light combo for cycling and commuting
- 700 lumen headlight illuminates the front and peripherals
- Bright tail light alerts following traffic to your presence
- Both lights have steady and flash modes to choose from
- Headlight has an emergency 15 minute run time on low power
- Headlight mount works on 22.2mm - 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- Tail light comes with seatpost and seatstay mounts
- 3 hour charge time for headlight, 2.5 hours for tail light
- Item #PDW001T