Why We Like The Napsack
We prefer to spend the summer on the road, so we keep the Napsack stashed with the rest of our car camping swag. This futuristic combination of a poncho, puffy, and sleeping bag keeps us comfy whether we're spending weeks in the van or crashing in the tent during a weekend music festival. The Napsack's drawcord hem and zippered shoulders let us swap the way we wear this innovative piece. With everything tightly shut, we can drift off to dreamland in Sleep Mode. We unzip the shoulders and pop our arms out for easy s'mores-making in Lounge Mode. And when we hike up the hem and cinch it up around our waist, Walk Mode engages and we can take a stroll around the campsite.
- Hybrid poncho-blanket for sleepy summer nights and cozy winter style
- Nylon ripstop resists damage while remaining soft and comfy
- Synthetic insulation is easily packable and stays warm when wet
- Zippered shoulders keep things snug or release arms when hanging out
- Cinch drawcord to easily swap between Sleep, Lounge, and Walk modes
- Reversible design for double the fireside fashion
- Size up if you intend to use the Napsack as a car camping sleep system
- Item #POPS00C
- Thermastuff (synthetic)
- poncho hybrid
- 2 shoulder zips
- Max User Height
- [small] 5ft, [medium] 5ft 8in, [large] 6ft 3in, [x-large] 6ft 8in
- Shoulder Circumference
- [medium] 52in
- Hip Circumference
- [medium] 50in
- Foot Circumference
- [medium] 46in
- 1 snap-closure chest, 2 snap-closure hand
- Pad Retainer
- shoulder zips, drawcord hem
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 18 x 8in
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 2lb, [x-large] 2lb 8oz
- hike & camp, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 10, 2023
Travel Ball Essential for Wives!
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 2"
Travel ball parents all ask my wife about hers. Daughter plays travel softball. Get there early. Finish late at night. Forecasts don't matter. Get to the park at 7am in February & March. Sit in wind w/ no shelter all day. Same thing after the sun goes down. She walks around the park all morning in hers. Takes it off as the sun peaks & as soon as the shadows hit, she jumps back in it, closes up the bottom and sits in her camping chair for the night games. Daughter loves it too for long game brakes at cold tournaments.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help