Tri your best.
Backed by the best triathletes, runners, and cyclists in the world, the Polar V800 GPS Sports Watch with Heart Rate Monitor feeds real-time exercise and physiological metrics to your wrist while running, riding, and swimming. The GPS accurately tracks current speed, overall distance, and route details for future reference. And while this watch has been tailored to the needs of triathletes, the V800's step and sleep tracking functions are useful for anyone looking to make healthier choices.
The V800 includes Polar's H7 heart rate sensor, which works in the pool for practicing training laps. Bluetooth Smart integration receives data from Polar sensors, should you desire to track indoor running cadence with a foot pod or power output with Kéo Power Pedals (both sold separately). Predictive finish times prep you for races by analyzing long-term progress, so you can train smarter for upcoming events. And for post-ride analysis, the V800 integrates with the Polar Flow application for checking out fitness levels, physiological data, and running routes after exercising.
- GPS sports watch for cycling, swimming, and running
- Measures heart rate during intense exercise and swim laps
- Bluetooth Smart compatible with cadence pods and other sensors
- Make healthy decisions with activity and sleep tracking
- Predictive finish times prepare you for upcoming races
- Post-exercise analysis with Polar Flow application
- Item #POL1609
- Housing Material
- aluminum, stainless steel
- Strap Material
- yes, GPS-based distance
- yes, based off barometer
- Heart Rate Monitor
- yes, bundled with Polar H7 heart rate sensor
- Technical Features
- Integrated GPS tracks speed, distance, route, Sport-specific profiles, Water-resistant to 30m for use in pool and open water, Included H7 heart rate sensor, Bluetooth Smart sensor compatible
- yes, Bluetooth Smart
- yes, 30m water-resistant for use in pool and open water
- Battery Type
- rechargeable 350 mAh lithium polymer
- Battery Life
- [with GPS and Bluetooth Smart sensors in use] 13 hours, [low power mode] 50 hours
- Polar H7 Heart Rate Monitor, syncing/charging cable
- Claimed Weight
- 79 g
- Recommended Use
- triathlon, cycling, running, swimming
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help