Select style & size:Select options
Some days we on our full-face helmets, body armor, and dual-crowns to lap the bike park and boost gap jumps, but other days we prefer hitting the trail, pedaling our way up punchy switchbacks, and earning our descents. That doesn't mean we don't want a little body armor, but the DH-grade pads are a bit of overkill, so when we're heading out for trail days that send us charging both up and down the mountain there are the POC VPD Air Sleeves. These lightweight sleeves give you just enough protection for some peace of mind when you're cooking it into loose berms, but without compromising on breathability, so you can stay comfortable while you hammer up long fire roads to the top of the ridgeline.
The VPD Air Sleeves are light and airy, with reinforced fabric at the outer elbow, and a snug, compressive fit that secures into place without putting too much pressure on the cuff. They utilize a ventilated fabric on the inside of the arm to let sweat escape, and perforation throughout to help you stay comfortable. A silicone strip at both the top and bottom of the pad help it stay locked into place, and the pre-shaped construction ensures you'll have free range of motion while you book it into the technical sections.
- Stay cool and protected with light and airy pads
- Minimal padding level for just a bit of peace of mind
- Let cool air in and wick away sweat with perforated material
- Compressive fit supports muscles and doesn't slide around
- Enjoy full range of motion with preshaped comfort pads
- Silicone at top and bottom secure pads in place
- Ultra-breathable for long an tedious climbs
- Item #POC00BD
- Q & A
slips a bit...
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
So for me the top slips up a bit but they seem ok- I am in a Small and have super skinny arms so maybe you will be fine...