Takes a licking, keeps on ticking.
We're guessing you've suffered your fare share of spills while pushing yourself at an ever-increasing cadence while training and ripping downhill at high speeds with your buddies. That's where the POC Men's Resistance Pro XC Short comes into play, offering reinforced side panels to protect your thighs from abrasion, should you take a tumble off your bike or slide out at high speeds over rocks, prickly vegetation, and bumpy trail surfaces.
These reinforced side panels are extremely low-profile in nature, meaning they won't stick out like a sore thumb, which is nice considering these shorts are intended for cross-country use where bulky padding would only hinder your speed. They're pre-shaped with longer knees to allow for swift pedaling movements, but without compromising on coverage when you're not strictly in racing mode. The remainder of the short is of buttery-smooth fabric with four-way stretch characteristics, alongside strategically placed mesh panels for breathability in hot weather.
- Suited for cross-country rides in technical terrain
- Resistance panels protect upper thighs from abrasion
- Pre-shaped for optimal coverage and swift pedaling
- Four-way stretch fabric is buttery-smooth and flexible
- Strategically placed mesh for greater breathability
- Hidden side-zip pocket for storing smaller items
- Hook-and-loop waist tabs for a non-slip fit
- Item #POC00CJ