Light yet strong.
POC's Resistance DH Long-Sleeve Jersey isn't just any old swatch of fabric—it's designed specifically to handle gravity-level trail abuse. Made from lightweight and breathable fabric, this jersey features reinforcement across the shoulders and arms to boost protection and durability through the inevitable scrapes, dabs, and yard sales. Whether you're fully armored up or heading out for a minimal padding day, a relaxed fit allows full range of motion so you can comfortably focus on the terrain ahead.
- A lightweight jersey with gravity-worthy reinforcement
- Breathable fabric wicks moisture quickly away
- Reinforcement across the shoulders and arms increases durability
- Smooth surface won't catch on body armor straps
- Relaxed fit and raglan sleeve cut allow full freedom of movement
- Item #POC009S
- Q & A
Great Mountain Bike Jersey
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 185lbs
POC just knows how to make stuff for athletes. This is a great jersey. It fits as expected and is roomy and stretchy to accommodate pads etc. The fabric feels super breathable and lightweight but also durable. My older POC DH jersey didn't have any give to the fabric this one has some elasticity to it that helps with putting it on over pads.