Resistance DH Jersey
Downhill riding holds some serious demands that very few other sports call for. With intensely high speeds, beefy rock gardens, and some major consequences there's not doubting that preparation is important before hitting the trail. We suggest starting with packing on the right body armor, but protection doesn't have to stop there. The POC Resistance DH Jersey has you covered with extra durability, aiming to keep you, and even your body armor, scuff free. The jersey is built with flexible synthetic fabric throughout most of the body, designed for breathability and mobility on the bike, but key areas, like the elbows are forearms, feature an extra boost. Abrasion-resistant Cordura reinforces the elbows and sleeves for added protection in the event of a crash, reducing friction during a fall.
- Ultra-durable jersey that adds protection to your DH kit
- Breathable body lets wicks away sweat to keep you cool
- Relaxed fit has plenty of room for body armor
- Reinforced elbow panels hold up to abrasion
- Quick drying materials elevate moisture management
- Reflective accents boost visibility to other riders
- Item #POC00E2
- [face fabric] flexible synthetic, [underarms] mesh, [elbows/forearms] Vectran
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help