Resistance 3/4 Jersey
When you're riding enduro, you need a kit that can hold up to bigger demands and rougher trails. That often means reaching beyond your cotton tees, and flashy XC tops, and instead getting straight to the point with pieces like the POC Resistance 3/4 Jersey. This top works not only to support your ride, but protect while you ride too, thanks to its ample space for body armor. It's built from abrasion-resistant Cordura on the sleeves to provide a little extra protection against crashes, while packing in the mesh on the underarms and back, so you can breathe a sigh of relief when you're working your way up long and dusty fire roads to earn your descent. For days when you want to skip the hydration pack, the Resistance 3/4 Jersey offers two back pockets with internal gaiters and elastic lining to toss in your nutrition, tools, and even a spare bottle.
- A tech-packed top for rowdy enduro days
- Mesh underarms and back let your skin breathe
- Hold up to rough trails with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- Relaxed fit has space for packing on the body armor
- Two rear pockets keep your essentials close at hand
- Keep your cards secure with hidden side pocket
- Boost low light visibility with reflective label
- Item #POC00EI
- [face fabric] synthetic, [sleeves] tear-resistant Courdura, [back, underarms] mesh
- 2 back drop-in, 1 side card
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help