Why We Like The Myelin Helmet
Ride through the city with style while keeping your head safe with the Myelin Helmet. POC designed this helmet for our daily commute with an environmentally friendly design that is recyclable. The outer shell is constructed with a fabric that reduces the use of plastics, while the buckle, strap, EPS liner, and injected parts are integrated with repurposed materials. The Myelin helmet is great for both the environment and a comfortable ride.
- Stylish helmet designed for city riding and daily commutes
- Constructed with repurposed materials
- Recyclable design lowers environmental impact
- Top of helmet features network of holes for optimal breathability
- Snap adjustment system and elastic straps provide a secure fit
- Item #POCZ1DW
- Shell Material
- Multiple Impact
- network of holes on top of helmet
- Fit Adjustment
- snap adjuster, straps
- CE EN 1078, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- 300g (M)
- cycling, commuting
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help