Why We Like The Meninx Helmet
Seeking protection in a clean and simple package? Look no further than the Meninx Helmet. Underneath its clean exterior is a complex combination of comfort-enhancing and protective features that keep us riding longer, even through the bumps and jumps along the way. Its hybrid construction combines a rugged ABS shell with two impact-resistant foams, keeping the helmet light and comfortable without sacrificing safety. Adjustable vents and removable ear pads keep us as cool or warm as we prefer given the day's riding conditions.
- Simplistic snow helmet with race-inspired style and protection
- Dial fit system provides an easy-to-adjust custom fit
- Robust ABS outer shell protects against scratches and dents
- Dual-foam liner with multi-impact EPP in high-contact zones
- Lightweight EPS section at the top of the head for boosted comfort
- Slide adjuster provides easy control over helmet ventilation
- Magnetic Fidlock buckle is operable even while wearing gloves
- Two-step detachable ear pads offer customizable coverage
- Item #POCZ1CB
- Shell Material
- [shell] ABS, [foam] EPP, EPS
- Multiple Impact
- multi-impact EPP foam
- Audio Compatible
- slide adjuster
- Fit Adjustment
- dial, adjustable chin strap with Fidlock (magnetic) buckle
- CE EN 1077-B, ASTM F2040
- Claimed Weight
- [medium / large] 1lb 8oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help