Select style & size:Select options
Large and in charge.
Designed with a sweeping spherical design and precision optics by Carl Zeiss, the POC Lobes Goggle with Bonus Lens maintains a massive field of view, while cutting distracting glare and fine-tuning light transmission in snowy alpine environments. The large, frameless aesthetic integrates nicely with most helmets on the market, as well as maximizes your peripheral vision when you're darting between tight trees and negotiating crowded slopes on the weekends.
It's packing a spherical polycarbonate lens by Carl Zeiss for visual acuity and greater contrast in a wide range of alpine environments (check lens chart for specific details on light transmission). POC bundled an additional yellow lens that's ideal for skiing and riding on stormy powder days, as well as under the resort's flood lights at night. Anti-scratch and anti-fog treatments keep your vision unobstructed, even when it's dumping snow at prolific rates or you happen to graze a branch threading through a tight glade run. Other key features include a silicone-coated strap to prevent it from slipping from your helmet, as well as plush foam for a face-conforming fit.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Spherical goggles with a massive field of view
- Large frameless design integrates with most helmets
- Polycarbonate lens by Carl Zeiss for optical clarity
- Includes a bonus yellow lens for low-light conditions
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog coatings for clear vision
- Silicone-backed strap prevents it from slipping
- Plush foam comfortably conforms to your face
- Item #POC00AM
- Q & A
Cute, fictional, great visibility
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great visibility in low light even with the dark lense. Cute and functional!