Select Style & Size
For many of us the N+1 rule applies for sunglasses as well, and we're always on the hunt for that all-around versatile pair that can both shred and blend on and off the slopes. The POC Define sunglasses offer the performance on the slopes you need, like the Clarity lens from Zeiss and the hydrophilic nose and temple grips that hold the Define in place during cycling. And then off the mountain, the smaller frontal profile of the Define — compared to the flashy POC Aspire — borders on casual with the 3/4 frame closure and individual lenses.
The Define's Clarity lens technology results from a partnership with Carl Zeiss and works to control color spectrum peaks, providing enhanced contrast and definition so you'll see more clearly smaller rocks and roots that blend into the trails. The lightweight and durable frame features an open lower-edge to enhance the visibility of quickly approaching obstacles, so you can keep your head focused down the trail. The Define comes with snap hinges that can allow the frame to come apart in the case of an impact, instead of breaking altogether. And corrective lenses can be fitted to the Define.
- All-around, performance glasses for your active lifestyle
- Clarity lenses filter specific color peaks for enhanced vision
- Can be used with corrective lenses
- Grilamid frame is durable and easy to clean
- Hydrophillic nose and temple rubber grips when you sweat
- Snap-in hinges for ease of maintenance
- Item #POCZ19F
- Interchangeable Lens
- Nose/Temple Pads
- hydrophilic rubber
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, hiking, river fishing, road cycling, road running, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing, trail running, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 26, 2020
My new go to sunglass for everything
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 155 lbs
I got the navy blue colored Defines for trail running and they are so comfy and work so well they have become my do everything glasses. When I run in them they don't slip at all when you get sweaty and stay put on your hat when it gets too dark for glasses. All the performance without having to look like a fighter pilot
May 30, 2020
Do these come with changeable lenses?