Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Pivot Vault Pro Ultegra Di2 Gravel Bike
Whether our route consists of asphalt, gravel, or dirt terrain, the Pivot Vault Pro Ultegra Di2 Gravel Bike is built to take on it all. This bike is constructed with a full carbon frame with a hollow core internal molding technology, providing a high stiffness-to-weight ratio and all-day comfort. Pivot's patent-pending ISO FLEX seat post technology keeps us pedaling with ease as we rack up the miles. Optimized for speed, the Vault Pro features internal cable routing for a sleek, aerodynamic look and geometry built for power.
We experience quick, smooth, and reliable shifting performance with the Vault Pro and its Ultegra Di2 groupset. It features a 48/32T chainring with a 12-speed, 11-34T cassette, providing us with a wide range of gear ratios for whatever terrain stands in our way. A BB386 EVO bottom bracket creates a more powerful and rigid feel during the ride and increases the rear wheel's tire clearance. Its wheel setup is complete with Maxxis Rambler TR Tan Wall EXO 700 x 40mm tires, but it's able to fit up to 700 x 47mm to ensure our setup is ready for an epic adventure.
- Carbon gravel bike built for day-long comfort on any terrain
- Geometry allows for optimal use on gravel, road, or cross
- Full carbon layup provides a high stiffness to weight ratio
- Internal cable routing creates a sleek, aerodynamic look
- Top tube bag mounts provide storage for longer rides
- Features a tire clearance of 700 X 47C and 650b x 2.0in
- Item #PIV1WZZ